The Juice Bar
Tea Room, Chinese, Juice Bar
40-44 Harrison Ave #1A
Boston, MA 02111
- Get their watermelon juice - very refreshing
- Coconut and soy milk available for for the nondairy crowd. Watermelon and honeydew juice are awesomely refreshing, and avocado with coconut milk is delicious and super filling.
- They've recently started making hot milk teas. And the one I had, taro, was some of the best in town!
- Strawberry juice + pearls=
- Avocado milk shake!!
- During cold weather, I'd recommend their hot honey and lemon drink! Good for a sore throat or just for warming up!
- Watermelon juice, passion fruit, or milk tea with pearls. So refeshing.
- Passion fruit papaya juice: J10
- Order the watermelon juice with lychee jelly - amazing sunny day treat!
- Yuanyang with pearls. Mmm. It's normally pretty hard to find
- Mango juice with grass jelly : )
- Ice green tea with pearl is always cooling for a hot day.
- Avocado milkshake! Add pearls for 50 cents. "Not as guacamole-esque as it might seem." - Isabel