Juice Bar, Smoothie Shop
140 N Halsted St (n W Randolph St & W Court Pl)
Chicago, IL 60661
11:00am - 10:00pm
- Gotta get the waffle fries.
- It this place a bit $$$ or is it just me?!?!
- Get the Jubilee Chicken Burger:)
- Best Turkey Burger in the city!
- Try the assorted fresh squeezed juices and indulge with amazing waffle cut cheese fries.
- So many good things about this unassuming place. The Philly steak is incredible. The fries are as well.
- Carrot, apple, orange, beet with ginger root.
- The Char Portabella sandwich w/goat cheese is awesome!!! My fave juice is the pear/apple/orange/ginger root combo! (they carry NOS energy drinks, too)
- Best marinated chicken in the city. I checked. Trust me. The fries are pretty bad ass as well. Get the Merkt's cheddar sauce for the fries.
- GREAT FOOD and THE BEST FRESH JUICES AND SMOOTHIES in the City of Chicago. This place is addictive, healthy, and divinely delicious!
- Wow! Get the celery/cucumber/pear juice combo!
- Great food. Poor customer service. My pick up order was messed up and the lady working the next day refused to make any compensation for the mistake. When asked why, she accused me of lying.
- The Jubilee burger is amazing, with a side of cheese fries it's heaven. Their cheese is totally different from standard, a must try! It is a bit pricier but rivals the best burgers in town.
- UNNECESSARILY EXPENSIVE!!! $10 for a burger and a bottle of water. No side of fries or anything. Big rip!
- this place is worth the money. be prepared to wait, everything is made fresh. i love the chicken philly and waffle fries.
- PROTIP: the bathroom is in the kitchen.
- Indulge in a healthy alternative to fast food with natural smoothies. Add a large fry and drink to your meal for $3.50. Start your day with some fresh-squeezed juices.
- great Smoothies but pricey. 15 bucks for Turkey Burger and smoothie. Really?
- Hitting the Juice bar!
- All the chicken sandwiches are great. I also like their fresh juices.