$ $ $
- You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. A must-go if in San Juan
- Absolutely delicious. Everything we ordered was out of this world (and we ordered a lot). Excellent service. If you're in San Juan, you won't want to miss this.
- hidden gem in an unmarked house. cocktails are tasty and entrees were good, but crab appetizer and coffee flan were the standout things we ordered.
- Great local spot with lots of locals. Upscale and delicious food. 10 min walk from the San Juan Marriott. The walk felt a little shady at night but wasn't bad at all. Could eat everything on the menu!
- Here for the 2nd time in 3 days. The octopus and tostones were one of the best things I've ever eaten IN LIFE. Triple tail fish also awesome. Rice & beans = the best. Ask for Lisa as your server.
- Everything is great in this place.Try the Rbalo (fish), its one of the best plates I've had.
- Unbelievable swordfish. Long wait so get there early, put your name on the list and then hang out at the plaza around the corner, drinking beer and listening to music in the street with the locals.
- Get the fish. In-cred-ible.
- Fresh local fish is one of their specialties. Try the salmon chicharrones (fried salmon) with spicy mayo sauce! If you want to try local food with an upscale quality this is the place to go!
- Make sure to make a reservation
- Everything!!!! I just hated the wait
- The wait for a table is really long but totally worth it. Just hang in the placita.
- Buzzy restaurant in the Santurce neighborhood is a simple room that feels like a convivial party full of stylish locals. dinner only, and no reservations, so come early or be prepared to wait.
- The food here is on par with Brooklyn or Manhattan. Be prepared to wait 1-2hrs for a table, it's a part of the culture of going to this restaurant.
- Surprisingly super affordable for the quality of food. A dinner for 2 with 2 drinks, 2 apps and 2 desserts came out to $88.
- Amazing food. Chef is a local celebrity. No reservations and long waits. Put name down then walk plazita and bar hop. Best experience get a table outside on back patio. not easy to get
- Must visit in San Juan - One of the most creative menus you will see and so delicious too!
- So good. Get the fried snapper and mahi mahi but save room for dessert.
- Todo lo q sale d ese cocina es SPER RICO !!! El flan d China !!!OMG !!!!
- Creative latin food,they turn simple food into an amazing experience, fish chicharones, smoked pork chunks ,all ingredients super fresh,,,