Jordan's Lobster Dock
- have mayo-free lobster roll and some cherrystones
- The fried Scrimps are awesome !
- This family-owned-and-operated Jordans Lobster Dock has been serving the finest quality seafood in New York City since 1938. The restaurant also includes a clam bar.
- Lobster so so good!
- Love their lobster rolls! Tons of meat and not soaked in mayo or anything. Also love the lobster bisque and clam chowder
- Great lobster roll
- steamed lobster
- Don't order a platter, the fries are lame, just order appetizer items, same great fish!
- Good food .. Prices are a bit higher but ok.. Calamari order had more of the tentacle parts than the rings so we chucked most of the plate... we gave it 6.5 outta 10 lobster tails
- If you like clams, it's cheaper to buy the dozen from the back straight ($5.95) then only $2 to open it. You just saved $3 and still sit outside or on a table.
- Walk in, head straight to the back, pass the restroom, go upstairs walk in the second door, ask for 3 for $30 raw or steamed, then sit outside.
- Bay scallops are okay. Inside door is lackluster and dreary.
- fisherman combo: fried fish, fried shrimp, fried clams, fried scallops, fried crab cake, french fries, fried fried fried fried fried
- Get the lobster... Skip the lobster roll :(
- Beware of the bathroom. Smells horrible. I hate the bathroom here. I can barely stand the smell just washing my hands
- Jordan's doesn't have the ambiance of Clemente's (which is right around the corner) but the seafood is fresh and delicious. Clams still had the seawater in them!
- This kind of hidden spot if your a local u def know this is it for cheap good seafood. They have everything. Great service and outside dining & Parking lot. They shuck the clams right in front of you
- They were sold out of all large lobster !!! Lobster Bisque with extra lobster me very good!
- The restaurant has turned toward fried fast food in the last decade, but still has a lighthouse. In addition to lobster rolls, its a good place for raw clams and oysters.