18 W 20th St (at Maryland Ave)
Baltimore, MD 21218
- Jong Kak is spelled wrong, the translation is "Bell Tower," but the lunch specials are still to die for.
- 1 bbq dish per 2 people is a pretty good bet for stretching the wallet and the stomach. Smell rugged afterward. Watch out for bulgogi burps.
- Hole in the wall, but soooooo good.
- try seafood pancake
- Try the Jong Kak Combo
- Great late night goodness w/a bunch of your friends. It can get a little smoky in there from all the grills if its busy.
- bulgogi, rice, brown bean paste and bean sprouts - lettuce wraps...are the bomb. Mix with shots of Soju and you have the making of a great evening.
- Love the charcoal flavor on the galbi
- Korean BBQ
- All of the combination dishes are perfect for late night.
- The dishes for 2 but very expensive
- Great for a late night dinner
- Seafood pancakes, soju, and korean bbq. What more could you want?
- Try the Kalbi Bibimbop - I was craving Kalbi but not the $27 price tag. The Kalbi Bibimbap is a more affordable $14 and comes with rice that has crispy edges.
- Jong Kak = ?