- Tyler Ann was great! Ask for her, she's super sweet!
- That would be "food". The food is worth the wait.
- Happy hour every day from 3-7!
- Nothing good, terrible food, terrible service. Very few people eating there, probably a natural reflection of the bad quality of the place
- This place is confusing- it's like Cheddar's meets sports bar. The margarita flatbread was great, the Caesar salad was subpar.
- Salads are so filling! Recommend the kale salad!
- Some of the better chicken wings in Nashville.
- The cinnamon pretzels are wonderful. The only knock on the place was that they did not serve brunch on Mother's Day.
- Don't know what a "gastropub" is... This is clearly a sports bar. Hamburgers are around $10 and salads are $12. Crowded and noisy.
- 2 for 1 until 7.
- The kale salad is really a shredded carrot and broccoli salad with a sprinkling of kale and candied pecans. It's fine, but I wouldn't call it a kale salad.
- The "patio" is awesome. For winter or summer!
- Best Apple Caramel Martini... Made with Butterscotch schnapps!
- Great pizza
- Service this time was horrible. Not normal.
- Try the Tuscan pizza!
- You can still watch your game in the bathroom!
- It was ok. We got there very late. Orders were a bit screwed up but overall good.
- Burgers = awesome
- Plan on a 20 minute wait if you're headed to a movie, but I believe the good is worth it. Great American fare.