- You gotta see the staff dance it's great
- Known for Burgers and Shakes. Stick with those, and don't have the chili unless you're going home within the hour!!!
- Just for a laugh I go here to grab a milk shake and a burger.
- Another 1 of my favorite spots 2 eat with my family, the food is really good here!!!
- 1 of my favorite spots 2 eat @south street, Great food!!!
- Route 66 burger
- They have a veggie burger on the menu (nom!) But any burger can be made with a veggie patty, for free!!
- I love the retro diner atmosphere with the old Coke posters and mini jukeboxes. The servers are very friendly and the food is amazing. Try their shakes!
- Attention vegetarians! They have a boca burger they call the streamline. It is nommm.
- Bring you hospital ID and get a 10 % discount
- Sweet, sweet retro-1950s burger joint! They even have music from that era playing all the time.
- I love the tasty food & classic 1950s/1960s Americana atmosphere.
- Order a Streamliner. 100% vegan and 100% delicious.
- Slow service, under cooked fries, and a pretty underwhelming milkshake. Go somewhere else to eat if you're on South Street.
- LATENIGHT?!?!?! OnPoint.
- And cute ketchup designs come with fries
- Best milk shakes around:)
- Chilly cheese fries are...awesome
- Cheese fries are en pointe!!