Johnny Ad's Drive-In
Seafood, Hot Dogs
- Author Huntley Fitzpatrick based The Clam Shack in her novel My Life Next Door on this restaurant. "I transported it to the beach, but it is the same place." http://www.HuntleyFitzpatrick.com
- Seafood and the best Hummel hotdogs around!
- Warm lobster roll delish
- Cash only(WTF, it's 2015!)
- Great hot lobster rolls and fried whole belly clams!
- Such a fun restaurant for the summer. Their lobster rolls are absolutely delicious.
- Clam strips good, fries are boring.
- Excellent food - hot lobster roll, fish and chips, broccoli cheddar nuggets, clam strips...all delicious!!
- I like the fish tacos, and they have Tobasco sauce!
- Cash only joint so come prepared. If you find yourself in a jam there is an atm located in the dining room
- Lobster lobster lobster
- Awesome chilidogs and flounder! Milkshakes made with real ice cream, try the "coffee" flavor for a real treat.
- Clam strips are amazing
- excellent cheeseburgers with bacon
- Great freshly prepared clam strips. Tender and crispy.