11 Washington Ave (At S Pointe Dr)
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- At Joe's Takeaway, a fried half-chicken costs only $5.95. Still, value is not what makes Joe's Takeaway the champion. It's the steaming, juicy flesh enveloped by a crisp, well-seasoned breading.
- This place is great! Awesome food and reasonably priced.
- No recommendations necessary! EVERYTHING is phenomenal here!
- The lobster Reuben is crazy good!!
- Best kept secret for breakfast in miami. Try my favorite creation of egg whites, stone crab, onion and chopped spinoch scrambled for like $12. Its fantastic!
- Seafood, stone crabs
- Forget about waiting two hours to get a table Joe's Stone Crab.
- Recommended by a friend and it's a Miami must
- If you're not in the mood for stone crabs, you can't go wrong with the lobster roll!
- Go for the fish and chips and dont be sorry! Freshest cod ever at a great price.
- Lo bueno: el stone crab bisque. Lo malo: solamente sirven en descartables
- Muito melhor que no restaurante, alm de no ter filas, voc no tem tantas formalidades. Escolhe o que quer, paga e recebe tudo numa sacola e come l mesmo. Amei de paixo! E os Crabs? PERFEITOS!
- If you like crab, go here for delicious stone crab and seafood. Next to its restaurant the take-away cafe is great to grab and go to a park nearby and eat.
- In general, food is good. However, sometimes it doesn't worth such a long waiting time. Try their bakery, soups and veggie chips; these you do not need to wait.
- This is the best kept secret in miami- all the deliciousness of Joe's Stone Crab for slightly cheaper and with no wait. Definitely get lobster roll.
- Quick service, great food - not cheap ...
- This stone crab is everything.
- Wonderful crab and seafood. The food is worth the wait... No reservations make getting a table difficult, but the service is outstanding
- Same quality as Joe's Stone Crab restaurant, but a lower price. Come here after a day at the beach.
- Takeaway is better than a 2.5 hour wait for a table! Everything delicious - crab, spinach with garlic, grilled tomatoes...