- Roast Beef Sandwich, just get it...its amazing.
- Popular hang out
- Try the roast beef with aju its great and for your money they pile the meat on.
- Best sandwiches in Fairfield bar none.
- bbq beef ftw
- Joe's been here forever. The roast beef sandwich makes my day anytime. Worth the visit.
- First went to Joe's Buffet way way back in the 1980's. Everybody loves the French Dip sandwich. The roast beef is excellent. Saw Joe himself the other day...he actually remembered me after so long.
- The roast beef sandwich is a must try. The beef is tender and delicious and the au jus is on the thicker side, not any old canned variety.
- French dip. Amazing!
- The Au Jus sauce is to die for but the French Dip by itself is a little plain. Try the BBQ Beef with a side of Au Jus. That hits the spot for me!
- Best French dip in town
- Now open until 4:30!!! Don't believe Yelp!
- Eat some delicious sandwiches and don't throw your tray in the garbage can when you're done.
- Double meat yourself some Corned Beef and Pastrami. Add a side of the country potatoes and you will die happy.