Joe Pro Shop
131 W 21st St (btwn 6th & 7th Ave)
New York, NY 10011
- They make coffee here.
- Try a shakerato: a shot of espresso poured over ice cubes and simple syrup, then shaken.
- What to Order: A cup of black pour-over coffee.
- better than the other Joe's in the city...
- Espresso isn't meant for ordering to go, especially here, where it comes with a cortado glass of sparkling water and a nice little counter.
- Favorite cappuccino in the city
- Geoffrey Zakarian, chef of The Lambs Club, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Double espresso macchiato.
- These guys can do no wrong. They are super helpful, kind and very quick to teach you something you didn't know. I honestly would apprentice here on Saturday mornings if they would let me.
- If you want to know anything about coffee, this is the place for you. And if not, come here either way and grab a delicious cappuccino.
- Much better than the regular Joe's. These guys know their coffee.
- Closes early. Hours 8-5PM.
- Coffee is great, they also carry a good selection of brewing supplies.
- Good lattes here. No trendy mocha lattes for that chocolate fix though.
- This is their flagship store - they roast and package coffee beans here, and even offer some coffee brewing classes!
- The pour overs are really special and well worth the price.
- Great selection of beans available for pour over. They rotate beans fairly frequently which means theres always something delicious to try.
- Soy capp foam perfection
- Joe's Coffee, but set up to educate you on all things coffee
- Some of the best coffees you will find in the City.
- The service is never good but their coffee and oatmeal cookies keep me coming back.