Jo On The Go
Coffee Shop, Café
312 University Dr
San Marcos, TX 78666
- The iced toddie. OMGood.
- BEST toddy in SMTX. I can always count on it being the same, delicious, treat.
- Gotta try the Shyster.
- Good for early morning coffe and conversation.
- Nutty Irishman is my favorite here.
- Great coffee! Great service!
- I like the iced Almond Joy
- Try the Shyster: iced double espresso with brown sugar and cream. So delicious. Great service!
- Great studying environment and better coffee than all of the local shops. And they have almond milk! Also, very inexpensive. Try a decaf Americano w/ gingerbread syrup mmm.
- They have raised their prices recently, did I really just pay $7 for tea and milk and a muffin so dry I couldn't even swallow it? I'm all about supporting local buisnesses but c'mon!
- Super friendly staff in a cozy shop, not to mention, the coffee is great!
- Their iced chai is the perfect complement to this crisp fall weather :)