- Vegan chocolate brownie cookie! I die.
- This is by far one of the best coffee shops around. Always fresh, yummy, flirty and fun :-)
- Open late. Take that, Starbucks!
- Pretentious at a new level. Decent if you can ignore it, or if you're equally pretentious... Maybe it'll turn into some anti-macho head to head pretentious throw down.
- Whenever I drop in, I pick up a pound of "Eastside Organic" Beans. Sumatra Permati & Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Harfusa Beans. A balanced Mocha Java style blend with notes of fruit, chocolate, and earth.
- Veggie panini! Joy.
- The oldest of the bunch but same great coffee
- Flawless, everytime.
- Gorgeous light roast coffee.
- "We don't have wireless." Ridonkulous. JJ Has Bean is more like it.
- I love their latte.
- best small latte in town
- Some of the best coffee on The Drive. No wifi
- Chocolate whipped cream. Mmm.
- Nice little coffee house. No wifi but that also has a plus side.
- Busy but quick - extremely busy on weekends. Great decor.
- Speed of coffee making just picked up. A 2nd espresso machine has made its debut.
- Been going here for years. Clientele are varied and everyone (and I mean everyone) is welcome. +Spacious. +Nice staff. +Crazy good coffee and muffins.
- Good atmosphere although the prices tend to be higher. A nice alternative to Starbuck...
- Their mocha is just as good iced as it is served hot.