UG/F, California Tower, 30-32 D'Augilar St
- Never again...too loud, over-priced, bad service and food was average. Also found a hair in my food!
- Great vibe, crowd and music!! Loving the high ceiling and exposure for natural sunlight. Went for happy hour only. Great array of soju selection and the fried chicken is yum!
- The worst experience ever !!
- Food was okay but the service was pretty bad.
- A really amazing experience. The food, service and ambience are great.
- Great views of lkf but food was disappointing and quite overpriced for you get!
- ( )
- Sunday brunch is amazing! It even includes a make your own bibimbap station. If you pay a little extra you'll get free flow of champagne and soju.
- Nice fun environment,very friendly service from our waitress, Miriam. We ordered taco & fried chicken as starters then stone bowl rice & pork belly, very tasty & gd price, w/ 2 glasses of red at $1k/2
- Amazing contemporary Korean food. Tried tuna, tartar, carpaccio, tofu salad and Korean fried chicken with bibimbap kimchi rice . Polite and helpful staff. Nice interior. Definitely coming back.
- Great food and excellent cocktails. Bar staff were so kind and friendly
- Great fried chicken! The uni bibimbap has great flavor, but feels lacking in substance. Also, the Artisan Pork Tastin Platter is pretty good, but takes forever to come out with no warning on the menu
- Not a place for real Korean Food but if you're tired of traditional western style food for your bar drinks, the tiny Korean kick may wake you up
- Food is great here. Try the short ribs and the fried chicken! Service during brunch was a little iffy. The staff didn't seem to know what to do for smooth service.
- Loved the food and cocktails!
- Have to agree - overpriced and mediocre food - luckily they forgot part of our order. Please come if you think screaming is acceptable way of carrying a convo with the person across the table from you
- Love the fried tofu here!
- New Korean fusion restaurant in town! Great atmosphere, fresh seafoods and cocktails with strong Korean twists
- Food is pretty decent but lunch sets are tiny. A normal guy needs two lunch sets to be full. No reason to go back.
- The bar is great, and the place looks really good. Staff is friendly as well.