Jin Korean BBQ Plano
- Service is lacking because it's all you can eat & always packed, but just press the light switch and someone will come serve you! GREAT food, for now lunch is 15.99/person and 19.99/dinner & weekends.
- Very chic upscale restaurant with cook at your table grills. The thick pork belly is whimpering good. Great for big groups. Excellent service and all you can eat!
- A small intestine blows up like a frag grenade under heat.
- Best Korean BBQ place I've ever been too. Looks nice. Excellent service! The people here are very nice. BEST PART is that they refill all your side dishes and offer a variety of choices than OMI.
- Great place to bring a group for some fun food. The buffet is great and the meat you order and cook on the hot plate is super tasty!
- Great place for Korean BBQ... Nice meat selection... Priced perfect for buffet...
- Love this place! All you can eat dinner for $20. Come with an appetite.
- Pretty disappointed. Food is okay, Service is hit or miss. I went today when it was busy, took 12 mins to get asked if we wanted water. Then they brought out the meat but no side dishes. The hell?!
- they suck at refilling your drinks w/o you asking but the food was good. i suggest getting whatever you want in one go because they don't really check on you much [slow]. made omi's look like shit tho
- AYCE KBBQ. $15.99 for lunch (23 items), $19.99 for dinner (29 items)
- Great Korean bbq. One of the best values
- Don't worry pescetarians/vegetarians if you're here with your friends. There is squid to grill and plenty of vegetarian-friendly buffet items (stir-fried veggies, spicy tofu soup, pumpkin porridge)
- Brisket is very good.
- The server was very friendly and was attending to our needs. The food is excellent for the price we paid
- Self serve with decent sides. Service seems to have gotten a bit better. You can request for peeled garlic cloves and sesame oil as well :)
- The meats are great but the sides are ok.
- Self serve now. Beef tongue yum.
- Service is horrible. At least it's self-serve now... Yet they still charge gratuity
- The bulgogi was really good. It came with several side dishes. If you get the buffet you cook your own meat at your table.