Jin Go Gae
- BBQ is very filling and delicious :) would recommend to anybody! Side dishes are plentiful and yummy. Would definitely come here again!
- Jin Go Gae is a hidden gem. Undoubtedly the best Korean BBQ I've had in the UK!
- Topokee was so yummy!
- Wear old clothes or ones you don't want to wash immediately you get home, because you will smell of smoke & meat when you leave. So very tasty food though.
- The food is so so but there is no ticket for the waiting lists. You should have to wait if you attended, youll lose your table. Not deserve to wait it. . .
- Good Korean food in London. Love the pancake and their tofu soup! Fried chicken is a no-no tho. Get really busy after 7pm.
- Great Korean BBQ - very authentic!
- The food was great and delicious. However compromised by bad service & impatient waitresses. Some speaking broken English, there were a lot of miscommunication and the wrong meals kept being brought.
- 6 lunch deal is a bargain! Do not miss this!!
- Always book a table
- Not too bad Korean food. Not the most authentic but acceptable for London standards
- Gam jia tang was soso, barbecue is good and pa jeon pancake is da bombz! Overall experience was great, good service.
- Tasty BBQ. Great service.
- Great restaurant - we had the seasonal pickles, kim chi, kim chi pancake and the spicy seafood noodles with egg. Big servings & delicious plus great service
- Seafood tofu soup
- Full of Koreans on a Saturday lunch - you have to queue for a table! Smoky here from the BBQ, so don't wear your best clothes when you come here to dine.
- Splendid Korean really first class though the sausage wasn't quite what I expected.
- Excellent seafood dishes on the lunch menu. Come when they open at 12 during weekends. This place is popular.
- This place has the best Korean food in London :)
- Charcoal grills