- If trying to decide between Denny's and Jim's -- DEFINITELY the right choice would be Jim's.
- great value and service
- Alex is the best waiter ever request him whenever possible
- So when I walked in to this place, my first thought was.....LEAVE!!! Everyone is drunk, the waiter asked if he could take my drink order AFTER he gave it to me, lol. I'm speechless...
- There is this really cute/sweet (maybe gay) waiter that works at night!! Light skinned with freckles tip him big!
- Great food and service at this one!
- Brought my husband here for lunch. I had the catfish and it was delicious! Susan was our waitress and shes the best! My husband had problems and Alyse was so kind to take care of it! Great time
- I had the Liver and Onions and I always ask for them to be cooked tender with gravy on all. Ive been eating their Burger with onion rings since 1966 and theyre still just as good!
- Migas are great, chicken fried steak was Suberp!
- Susan is kind and friendly. Walks around with a kind smile. Attentive to her customers, nothing but good to say about Susan . Food is real real good
- The wait staff were friendly
- I always eat at Jim's at least once when I'm in San Antonio. The Migas is great, and the 60s diner vibe is retro cool.
- Best diner in San Antonio
- With crystal and john.
- Pecan pancakes are sooo good! !!
- Classic Diner for late-night!!!!!....
- Terrible!!!! Waiting 30 to get greeted, food and drinks took forever!!!! Not a good experience!!!!! But the manager helped us out at the end!!!!
- Shawnda is super sweet she brought us water right away before we ordered drinks, I think she could tell we were hot, with my kid's red faces
- The pancakes are HUGE!!! :D
- The migas and sausage is one of the tastiest breakfasts here