$ $ $ $
- Don't know why I look at the menu. I always get the Chicken a la King
- Must try the chicken or prawn madras
- Legendary western restaurant in hk. Recalled my childhood memories
- One of the oldest restaurants in town. Famous for the steaks, but the foie gras is definitely a must try
- I like the escargot and the coffee is excellent (had 2 cups of it). The beef stroganoff is okay, not great.
- Love their fish.
- The prime rib on the bone is fabulous!!!!!!
- Reassuringly unchanged. Stick with the classic dishes and enjoy the clubby surroundings.
- super quiet place for a drink or two . lovely place !
- Food isn't really good. The curry is a bit dry and the baby back ribs is a no-no
- Chicken a la king is legendary here