Jimmy The Greek's
1856 E Broadway
Alton, IL 62002
- Make a reservation if you want a table on the weekend. Awesome authentic Greek food!!!!!
- Saganaki is awesome. If you eat here it's a must have.
- Everything was great
- The saganaki is amazing. It feels counter-intuitive to squeeze lemon juice on fried cheese, but it adds so much to the dish!
- Awesome place to meet friends share a few spirits.. and the food is so good!
- Best of '12: Pork chop special at Jimmy the Greeks, 1856 East Broadway, Alton. Submitted by @GnautyChild
- Long Island Iced Tea was great, nice and stiff, but not rubbing alcohol strong!
- The Greek Horseshoe pretty much rocked.