Jiang Mai Tang (讲麦堂)
6 Chaowai Street, Central Park, Tower 20, #102
北京市, 北京市 100020
+86 10 6597 0724
- The "Rustic" salad for 50 RMB is a steal. Ambience is relaxed and staff is friendly. It quickly became my no1. spot in the area.
- The hot chocolate is amazing.
- Amazing pastries and salads. Sandwiches are delicious too.
- Food is fantastic. The coffee program needs some fine tuning. Regardless, my fav morning spot in beijing.
- Millefeule, that consists exactly of three leaves, is literally deep frozen. The pretty interior is completely unjustified by pastry chef's lack of focus.
- Wifi password:123jiangmai123
- WiFi password: 123jiangmaitang123
- You can order loaves of bread or special cakes through custom orders.
- Their meringue au chocolat is fantastic!
- Try the Tarte Pascal. Amazingly good.
- One of the best pastry shops in Central Park. Juice is freshly squeezed, kickass coffees. But the size of drinks are quite small!
- Very good hot chocolate
- The ham, mushroom with an egg on top breakfast sandwich was delicious. The coffee was perfect. Highly recommend.
- Great fresh bread and pastries, friendly staff
- v vv v
- The hot chocolate is heavenly good !
- Awesome breakfast and lunch place.
- Great breakfast treats
- Amazing baguettes und muesli
- Try their brownies they are legit