Dr. Choitram Gidwani Road (Chembur)
- Chaat items are excellent, try their Mix chaat.. Frankie's are very good but only veg.. Sweets are yummy.. Must try: Kulfi.
- The best Mango Barfi.. To die for!!!
- Sev ki barfi coupled with gulab jamuns embedded with pistachos
- super awesome sweets place. a must visit place for everybody who has a sweet tooth
- They make the best sweets in the city.
- Stuffed kulchas; jalebi wid rabdi; samosas; panipuri....just da best!!!
- Gulab Jamuns.. A must Have :D
- Great sweets
- Been around for 70 years they have savoury snacks and milk sweets such as samosa chaat, sev burfi, and gajar ka halwa. But you cannot afford to miss Kings of Indian Sweets- Gulab Jamun
- customer service is outright pathetic and so is the food. Mumbai has wayy better places for sweets !
- You have to try EVERYTHING!!
- A authentic Sindhi snack & sweetmeat eatery with quality food ! this place !
- Gulab jamun, motichur ladoos and sev barfi.. one of the best in town! Dahi wada avoidable-below par
- Must try - gulag jamuns
- Outside of Chandni Chowk, Delhi if there is any other place in the world that serves melt-in-the-mouth heavenly gulab jamuns, this is the place.
- Do not miss their gulab jamuns. The best in the city.
- This is the birthplace of their famous gulab jamun. Even though the quality isn't the same as it was 5 years ago, it still is pretty decent.
- Kaju Kalti :P