Jetty Seafood (船头海鲜楼)
$ $ $
Jalan Bukit Tambun
Simpang Empat, Pulau Pinang 14100
- Bad service !
- It's more expensive than KL
- outside the empty place there also got people collect money! you thought your dad bought it?! --
- wifi password : 0194152934abc
- Food is bad & tasteless. Not up to the name for Bukit Tambun's famous seafood.
- A bit smelly
- The food suck, workers suck, environment suck. 3X SUCKS.
- After more than half a year, the Chinese pompret is still as high standard ~ deliciously fresh and perfectly steamed.... The clams were tasty... Service good... Price reasonable.
- Fresh Chinese pompret deliciously steam , clams fresh and clean with no mud , squid well fried till fluffy crispy, nutmeg drink full of oomph,,.....fresh, delicious, good service and reasonable price
- Best choice ever! Nice and cheap seafoods in Tambun!
- All seafood was delicate
- I think the food there are nicer than those seafood restaurants in Pantai Bersih B'worth
- Cheap and tasty seafood
- Bukit Tambun seafoods! Cheap and nice!
- Fresh seafood
- Food taste average and cheaper.
- Fried soft shell crab is very good with its homemade sauce.
- Lunch here =D
- I never had any allergy towards seafood so far.. But I got serious allergy after eating here.. Some thing in the food here just doesn't agree with my body .. :(
- Food only so so..