Jethro's Fine Grub
3455 Fraser St. (at E. 18th Ave.)
Vancouver, BC V5V 4C3
8:00am - 4:00pm
8:00am - 4:00pm
- Their pancakes are freaking huge. Expect to eat one, and take the other home. They reheat surprisingly well.
- Walk right past! The food is terrible and overpriced for what is essentially a greasy spoon.
- Huuuge pancakes!
- Almighty breakfasts fit for a king. Try the pancakes batter mixes (and if you have been really good - get Earnet ice cream from across the road to top it off)
- Had the eggs Benny. Solid choice. People usually come for the mountain of pancakes and is quite busy. Not the best place to have good conversation, crowded and constantly people waiting for tables.
- Amazing breakfast joint with perfect Eggs Benedict. Do not attempt to eat a specialty pancake stack alone!
- Apple strudel pancakes were complete bliss! Their cob omelet was genius! Yum yum yum yummy yum!!!
- Casual breakfast joint open until 3pm daily. Cash only. Best kept secret is dungeness crab Benedict's eggs for $12. Don't forget to choose the sourdough bread!
- Check out Jethro's Fine Grub as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
- Amazing menu selection and big portions. Be prepared to pack your meal to go. Food took a while to be served but worth the wait!
- Poached eggs were over cooked. Waitress didn't ask how I wanted them & I forgot to tell her so the poached eggs were hard.
- TheGold Rush stack is great but share, so big!!
- Don't know what people are complaining about. It's good creative food at fair prices. The Rooster is yummy.