Coffee Shop, Café
519 Parliament St. (btwn Carlton & Winchester)
Toronto, ON M4X 1P3
- The staff here actually have some character. Interact with them and don't be a pissy little entitled consumer bot. Good coffee great atmosphere and just about any kind of music on any day.
- Don't get the rude staff comments in the least. I come here to work pretty often & always find the staff to be smiley & friendly. Plus excellent java.
- I love the staff and always have. They are total jokers and make me feel like a part of the community.
- Hideously rude service. With plenty of places to get a decent latte and not be, um, gratuitously shat on, no need to go back to this overrated spot. Ever.
- I love this place. Didn't experience any attitude at all - even when I ordered tea! Awesome cafe.
- Best coffee in town. Great staff. They actually have personalities of their own which I think is a good thing. Stop whining and learn to interact with actual humans.
- Caffeine. Straight up. Any way you like it. Just choose the size of glass. A no frills, well-oiled coffee factory. True, the staff won't coddle you, but they make the best americanos in the city.
- Best coffee shop in the city. If the staff's rudeness is off-putting, just joke it off to their face. Always works for me.
- Free coffee on your birthday!
- Beats Starbucks anyday
- Margaret Kwon and Det. Greene meet for a coffee during which Det. Greene notices something that changes the direction of the case in Robert Rotenberg's, THE GUILTY PLEA
- Long considered one of Toronto's best coffee shops. Lattes are their specialty, though everyone knows that real hardmen take their coffee black.
- I guess it depends on who you get. Always had great service and amazing coffee
- best latte and americano in the city, awesome neighbourhood and great stop off if you're off to Riiverdale farm, the beaches or The Danforth...great art, great people
- Can't get over how very rude the staff are. Good coffee bit the rudeness is too much for me to return.
- A staple coffee place in the neighbourhood. They only take cash. Their prices for drinks are set at $3 or $4 no matter what drink you order.
- Coffee and WiFi.
- Dark inside, but coffee is great and you can work here thanks to excellent wifi. http://torontoism.com/toronto-news/2016/05/work-from-coffee-shops-toronto#jetfuel
- No shame in having Americano in Canada if it is this good. JetFuel does an outstanding job. They even got a great review http://torontoism.com/toronto-news/2016/02/jet-fuel-coffee
- Amazing latte, like no other place.