Deli / Bodega
364 Little East Neck Rd
West Babylon, NY 11704
- Incredibly rude! I will never ever step foot in there again. Was made to feel like I can't have a salad made for me bc "it's late". The guy was pissed that he would have to work, so I walked out.
- Call ahead for breakfast if ur in a rush
- A little on the expensive side. Just paid 7 dollars for tuna on a roll. Was not worth it.
- Found egg and cheese on whole wheat bread with salt pepper ketchup as Yum Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- Monsters are $3.50!!! No bueno
- Great-and fast-breakfast (and other meals) and nice people! Try the fried chicken salad too.