Jerry's BBQ & Grill
Southern / Soul, BBQ, Wings
- Fried Seafood platter seems normal. But at least the serving size is gd. If you don't want wait too long for your foods. Order them upon seated
- Buffalo wings level 2 is unforgettable for a starter.
- Buffalo wings(smoking) not bad. Goes well with the tar tar sauce. Taste like chilli version of sweet n sour pork.
- Other than their famed Hott Buffalo wingssss! U can go for the very excellent fresh soursop juice in soda. Woooottzzzz
- Milk shake so so. Disappointing machim magnolia chocolate milk
- Love the deep fried mushrooms and buffalo wings (intensi-fire)
- I love the clam chowder here
- No takeaway for dessert
- A nice place in Jalan Kayu to have BBQ and Grilled food. Little bit expensive but they serve good portion of food. Had Fish and chips there. There are few options for vegetarian people too.
- BBQ pork ribs - nubbad at all
- Buffalo wings lvl 4 make me shitbrix. Overall come here for the fries and the buffalo wings. Main course isn't that my liking
- Decent steak
- Buffalo wings. Level of spiciness is relative though. Varies a bit each time I eat.
- Level 3 (Fire Plus) was manageable, not as spicy as i expected. The wings were very crispy too. Will come back to try their level 4 & 5 versions.
- Awesome place to dine in.
- Level 3 is enough to make your lip numb
- Best neighborhood Resturant ... Good ribs, fish and chips, pulled pork. Remember to keep some space for their brownie and ice team....
- Buffalo wings intensi fire and deep fried mushrooms are great!
- Nice & cozy place. Service is good. Friendly staff. Delicious foods.
- Enjoy the food, not the service. They charge extra for all the sauces too.