Jax Inn Diner
72-12 Northern Blvd (72nd Street)
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- As someone who ate at the Mark Twain Diner since childhood, I'm incredibly sad to have seen it go. But the renovations are great and it look amazing now.
- Friendly staff, no waiting to get a table, reasonable prices, and WAY BETTER than IHOP across the street.
- It's amazing how much better this place is than the old Mark Twain diner.
- Great place to eat dinner and nice people around too.
- Waffle sundae best thing ever!!! Skirt steak sandwich and Salmon sandwich r both great!
- Imagine my surprise when I ordered ice tea at lunch and to my surprise I was asked "sweet or unsweetened"!
- Max burger god-tier bulk /drunk food
- Love their breakfast and their unlimited refills of coffee!!
- New Look and new management. They are doing a good job and honestly the best diner in the area. Oh and 24 hours is a Big plus!
- Real French style omelets. Not the flat omelets made on the grill. Great addition to the neighborhood
- The skirt steak and eggs is good.
- No frills diner with yummy and great priced options for breakfast and dinner alike.
- Great place for breakfast !!!
- Worst salad of my life. The lettuce was rotten, the chicken was dry and I had a choice of honey mustard (really basically just plain mustard) and vinaigrette for an Asian chicken salad.
- Place is amazing. Service is good and staff is very nice.
- Best omelette I ever, ever! I had an Egg White Greek. So tasty!
- Greg is a hit with the ladies!
- Ask for Olga. She's a sweet person and wonderful waitress.
- Spartan Omelette Good Hospitality
- Best burgers in the neighbourhood, definitely try The Max Burger Deluxe. Reasonable prices, huge portions. I love this classical diner. I always go there when I am nearby.