- Family friendly. Descent diner food.
- Try the fajita salad.. Healthy yet juicy.. has guac.. :)
- My favorite chicken fried steak so far!
- Quesadillas are very good, and the spinach & crawfish are must! Cheap and delicious :)
- Gotta go with the Oreo Cheesecake! If you want the best lunch value, fajitas!
- Omg this is the best queso everrrrr!!
- Bellaire Basket with Cap'n Crunch Chicken is the best
- Kids, kids and more kids. Quiet dinner? Forget about it!
- Fried Chicken Salad is amazing,I love their homeade ranch dressing
- Jax Burger's are the BEST in town.West Texas Burger w/ a basket of fries = PERFECT****ASK for a side of their gravy (made in-house)..AMAZING!****
- I've never been disappointed with anything on the menu.
- The veggie burger is AWESOME!
- Great burgers!
- Burgers, chicken fried steak
- Everything is delicious.
- Pecan crusted, Catfish, crabcakes, anything they put that on is heavenly.. Although their chili is terrible..
- Great food, try the fajita salad, best I've ever had. The chicken is awesome. Great place to watch your favorite NFL game.
- They do pretty good with their salads. They have nice daily options too! Reasonably priced as well
- They have awesome food and a great tasting Coconut Cheesecake.
- Surprisingly good mesquite beef fajitas. The pico is horrible (old) and the tortillas are thin. Otherwise, not a bad choice if you don't want to order a burger here.