83 Catchick St
+852 2872 0823
- Flipping good breakfast
- Eggs Benedict and a pot of English breakfast tea... bliss.
- forgot this is American restaurant... shouldn't have ordered pasta or pizza.
- Salmon ceaser
- Best Korean chicken in HK passing off as some of the best chicken wings anywhere - great service too
- Wide range of trendy dishes. Hummus kale quinoa avocado (insert any super fads). Expensive though. Indifferent staff.
- Fruit bowl is great :-)
- Staff is friendly, food selection is nice. They've got great breakfast options and delicious coffee.
- They have special menu buy one get one free in all the different venues, from Tuesday to Thursday
- New Easter Weekend 2016, Spinach Avocado Benedict. Yum!
- Good food, drinks and an outdoor bit to accommodate dogs. Happy days!
- Creamy risotto. The taco was a burrito, but good.
- Decent vegetarian options. The food is really tasty. Dog-friendly sitting outside.
- Food was mediocre but they do eggs surprising well!
- Egg Benedict really good here, with open area for fresh air and street view, especially for those who smoke. Milk tea here is weird because using jap green tea.
- Food portions in this Jaspas are slightly smaller than the other branches!
- Starter great. Service terrible. Smoothie watery. Lunch slungy and overlooked. Not good at all
- Always love to come here for brunch when in HONGKONG
- The Kennedy town one is nice. Brunch...get the Jaspa's Best and add smoked salmon! Dinner...get the salmon provencal pasta or the arabiata with chicken. Thai salad is awesome too!