Jasons Beachside Grille
- Wow. The Bleus Burger, the Garden Burger, & ESPECIALLY THE RIBS!!!
- Food is very good - the hamburgers especially. Service is ok - nothing great but nothing bad either. Great prices (considering how expensive most restaurants are in the area).
- Awesome fire pit in the back of the restaurant you can wait at. The food ok at best. The French onion soup was the best but over salted and fish and chips were the worst.
- Outside was the lousy weather and we went to a restaurant, continue to rest there
- Irish potatoes are yummy, the maggot on my dining partners fish and chipsnot so much :-/ ugh. And the way it was handled leaves much to be desired
- Order a schooner of Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA. Awesome!
- The chips and salsa are fine! Get guacamole too
- Schooners of beer!!
- Great place for families. In the summer check out the deck, Beach side Patio, and the Friday night live music outside!
- Burgers were cooked perfectly, and the bacon was an excellent topper. Place is cozy even on a cold day, and for lunch on a Monday it is quiet in December.
- Great view of the ocean, and i had a good burger. The rest of my crew enjoyed there dinner and the whole dining experience at sunset was great.
- Amazing location, delicious and healthy food options, thoroughly enjoyed the roasted garlic with toasted crostini and the baked artichoke with mayo and lemon.
- We really enjoyed this place and the food was excellent, our server was very kind. I enjoyed dinning outside and loved the view of Lake Tahoe while I ate my meal. I would def come back here.
- Great cocktails, our Prime rib dip sandwich was phoned in. It was one of the more expensive items on the menu and came on a cheap hoagie roll with a skimpy portion of bland beef.
- Burger came without a bun. The waitress laughed at us and walked away when we asked for it.
- Kids menu portions are enormous
- The Altitude Adjuster is an epic cocktail!
- Salad Bar good, but a little pricey and no soups. But if you want salad bar choices are slim here. Correct me if I am overlooking a good one in the area.
- This is an excellent resort restaurant on Lake Tahoe. Four of us ate there and all of the dishes were outstanding. They have a great selection of beers, draft and bottled.
- Jason's Beachside Grille is a very good choice for the vacationer looking for a casual yet local dining experience. My ribs were cooked to perfection and the salad bar was a real treat.