$ $ $
3883 Boulevard St-Laurent
Montréal, QC H2W 1X9
- Le meilleur poulet portugais en ville! Tout est bon et apptissant. La sauce volont! Essayez leur bire de spcialit Portugaise cela complte bien le got du poulet grill la perfection.
- Must have: the pork sandwich and BBQ chicken. The spicy is out of this world. Also the calamari is good too.
- Best damn chicken in Montreal!!!
- Great Portuguese grilled delights. Save room for the egg tarte
- Historique place in town. Open now over 40 years. Go jano go. Amazing food
- Best grilled chicken over open charcoal flame ever and they have been serving for 40 years or more same location wow lovely
- Love this place. Great grilled chicken and calamar to die for.
- Tender chicken and crispy fries
- The custard tart is delicious! The cinnamon really brings it to the next level. (Also the grilled calamari is amazing)
- The chef's special is really tasty and is a great value. Make sure you substitute the fries for chips.
- Spicy grilled squid entre with the thigh quarter chicken and make sure to ask for the Portuguese potatoes instead of fries - crunchy excellence. The house spicy sauce is gold.
- Chicken and calamari! Super nom!
- Good portuguese restaurant. Good service. The hot sauce served is very good.
- Must have: pork sandwich and BBQ ch. The sauce is amazing.
- Gave a try last night and it was damn good! Very homie and the chicken with crispy fries were so delicious! Good prices and service! Really enjoyed it!
- The five meats for two people was well done. We ordered the lamb, rabbit, chicken, shrimp, and sausage. All were grilled perfectly.
- Je sors avec un portugais et a l'air que c'est le poulet ou rien. FRANGO yo !
- Try the Bifano dish (Pork sandwich with french fries)
- The half chicken, sardines and chorizo are awesome
- Le calamar bbq mmmm et les sardines ya plus que du poulet !!!! Et puis le service est plus que correct