937 N Damen Ave (at Augusta Blvd.)
Chicago, IL 60622
- Chef Jeffrey Mauro seriously raised the bar on brunch and we couldnt be happier. The room is as light and airy as his custard French toast. And the savory items could make you cry. [Eater 38 Member]
- Meals begins with an amuse, such as a perfect raspberry brown-butter muffin, and continues with unusual fare like pork-belly-and-plum sandwiches and asparagus soup with apricot cream.
- Nomm the Buckwheate Crepes
- Nomm the Orange Olive Oil Cake
- Nomm the Spanish Omlette
- 10/24 - Damen Ave location is closed. No updates on website, via phone, etc.
- The egg sandwich was the best thing I have ever had for breakfast, egg yolk running everywhere but that made it better
- Recommended by @eater
- Try their eggs Benedict with crispy pork belly and fennel hollandaise.
- Try a half order of the malted French Toast to share.
- Try the app. French Toast (full plate would be too much). Egg white + asparagus omelette, pork shoulder egg sandwich were A+
- Order a half portion of the french toast as an appetizer at brunch - may not be on the menu, but just ask.
- Byob so bring some champagne for your own mimosas
- Look for a new Jam to open in Logan Square.
- Jamgasm guaranteed
- Jam just opened for dinner. The tenderloin is the best medium rare stake I have ever had. No joke.
- Try anything and you'll be jamtastically impressticated!