Jake's City Grille
3005 Harbor Ln N (at Fernbrook Ln N)
Plymouth, MN 55447
- Eric may not be Fred Flintstone, but... He can sure make a great cocktail! Request a "Pink Starburst" made with Malibu Caribbean Rum and Absolut Raspberri if you're in the mood for something sweet.
- Carnivores need to try Jakes Red Chili: portion is small but the mix of prime rib, ground beef, and pulled pork is superb. Spice it up if you want and add the dollop of sour cream too.
- Garlic lemon Chicken kabobs, nachos, pizza rolls, mushrooms, California turkey burger, ahi tuna, Asian chicken salad
- The "wood fired" pizzas here are a huge disappointment if you've ever had a wood fired pizza elsewhere. Better off with a frozen pizza!
- Brunch is great with a create your own omelette option!
- Great patio!!!
- Sweet potato fries.... Yes!
- The glazed cedar plank salmon salad is amazing! Get the dressing on the side to make sure you like it.
- Another great restaurant to hang out and enjoy great food!
- The Jake's Wings are absolutely phenomenal! Yummy but your gonna need like 20 moist towellettes-messy!
- Shrimp and Sausage Chowder is a must if you like Andouille Sausage.
- Don't recommend the Cosmo here.
- Fabulous patio!
- Pizza rolls with Caesar salad make a great appetizer (under the Pizza section). Great happy hour selection too!
- Lunches there are very good! Lots of sandwich, burger and salad choices. Nice atmosphere.
- Sit at a 4 top table with 1 other person during lunch.
- Although a little pricey the Jakes wings were good.
- Great food and service!
- Two words: Jakes Wings.
- Gluten free menu.