2066 Yonge St. (at Lola Rd.)
Toronto, ON M4S 2A2
- Try the paneer kulcha - wonderfully done.
- Tried it for the first time , walked in ordered it to go . Service was great very fast and the food was excellent . I suggest getting the chicken makhani it's very tasty
- Yummy Chicken Makhani (butter chicken!)
- The lentil soup is absolutely the best ever. Soooo tasty.
- All of the food is fantastic!!! Anything on the menu is good but u must leave room for the end. Bombay chicken is my favorite dish. And deserts. Well y mystery eat the rosemaly
- Delicious Indian food!! Portions look small but are enough :)
- Join us at Jaipur Grille from January 25 February 7, 2013 for a delicious, 3-course, prix fixe meal as part of Toronto's Winterlicious. #LiciousTO
- Delicious food. Good, fast service. Come for lunch - between 11:30am-2:30pm. Under 10$ and a lot of food.
- Dinner for 2 is a great value, but it is a lot of food! Be sure to bring an appetite if you want to finish it all (or just be excited for lunch leftovers).
- From spicy tandoori starters, exotic meat, poultry & fish curries as well as vegetarian delights, Jaipur has something for you! Available for pick-up or delivery. Order online at Just-Eat.ca!
- Great meal deals! Have bhindi Rajasthani, chicken achari, samosa, chicken korma, matar paneer, actually any of the dishes with paneer!
- Fabulous spicing. My new Indian fave.
- A now long standing establishment. Fairly priced, quality food. Delivery is quick too. Do not miss out on the Butter Chicken, maybe the best in the city...
- This might be the best Indian food in Toronto. If its your first time ask for the Prix Fixe menu :)
- Good traditional dishes plus a few more modern takes. But it is the service that shines for me.