- Ahem.apple butter.
- Ginger pancakes with spoke butter!
- The ultimate Moab breakfast place!
- The side of bacon is incredible.
- Their beautiful flowers attracted this hummingbird moth along with several butterflies
- They have a grassy fenced area for your dog while you eat!
- Best bacon in Moab!!!
- Great food, but what's the difference between the Jailhouse Cafe and a pair of jeans? A pair of jeans has only 1 fly on it. Those flys are out of control on the patio.
- Host, waitress and all staff have an attitude. Food is simply ok.
- Tasty breakfast and very friendly service.
- Awesome breakfast. The food is excellent. Place is clean and inviting. Good portions. Fair pricing.
- Breakfast food only. They close at noon but start shutting down early. Don't expect a lot of their [really good] coffee if you arrive after 11:30am. The food was delicious and fresh
- Ginger pancakes!
- Ginger pancakes are bomb! Eggs Benedict was good.
- Chorizo scramble
- The Southwestern eggs Chorizo was baller. Highly recommended.
- This place is delicious for breakfast. A little pricey.
- BACON and it's dog friendly
- The chorizo scramble and spinach feta mushroom omlet were both great!
- Ginger pancakes are epic.