Indian, Vegetarian / Vegan
161 Stroud Green Rd
London, Greater London N4 3PZ
+44 20 7272 1680
- Always, always order the jeeri aloo.
- Drop by Jack's Off Licence opposite for the best BYOB meal in north London.
- The masala dosa is great, good to share for 2.
- Loved the aloo tikki!
- The Dosa was delicious!
- Really good veggie food, nice relaxed atmosphere, and BYOB
- This place is amazing. Coconut rise, okra curry and chickpea curry. Out. Of. This. World.
- All the food is super tasty. We loved the specialty aloo, the aubergine curry and chilli paneer. Super cheap, BYOB but service lacks slightly, not a place to go if in a hurry! definitely recommend.
- BYOB veggie Indian at its finest and so cheap too. Thali is great value.
- Friendly staff, simple place, good dishes. Cash only.
- Go for the jai Krishna special Thalia set menu. Outstanding value for two!
- Great restaurant, incredible value. Will go again and again and again!
- The masala dosa is ridiculously nice.
- Absolutely gorgeous food and amazingly good value.
- Great Veggie Indian food (via Scoville)
- Great Asian vegetarian fix.
- Byo veg curry goodness on @stroudgreen road. If you're reading this and have never been in, do...
- Just been refurbed. Laminate floor's replaced the carpet.