Jacques Bistro du Parc
$ $ $
- Very cozy, overlooking the park. Save room for the dessert you walk past on the way to your table. Great French onion soup!
- Very good place
- Great restaurant. The French Onion Soup is to die for. The service it is at par with the food. Amazing experience!
- Best French Onion soup, text book omelets, freshly baked tartes and profiteroles. Old school lovely French Food by a great family. A must go to.
- Good food but made to feel awkward at coming here by myself for lunch. Felt like they didn't know what to do with a solo person & was basically ignored after my order was taken.
- Great food, authentic French food. Fabulous service. Only drawback it's on the second floor and very small.
- Great service and outstanding French cuisine. Try the onion soup it's very authentic and delicious.
- Gteau st. Honor. The ultimate desert.
- Very French. Very low key. Nice.
- The best kept secret in Yorkville and the best authentic French experience to boot. Jacques Sorin and his family make every element important. In the summer the gazpacho is perfect.
- Best french onion soup and omelette.
- Wonderful cozy little authentic French bistro in the heart of Yorkville.
- Nice French restaurant. Its small, but the food is delicious! Try the French Onion Soup and Omelette Crevettes.
- you really can't go wrong. Ask the waiter for a recco, menu changes with season