Jack Astor's Bar & Grill
- Other than the music playing at nightclub-decibles, had an enjoyable dinner of a house salad and fish and chips. Pleasent wait and hosting staff
- Amazing service! Love the food and the service! Very friendly and courteous and remember if they forget something just remember they are super busy and they don't mean to :)
- I shocked when they seperstely ask tip for each one us
- Order the chicken fingers with hot sauce on the side. Then you can pour the sauce on the fries. Fine beer to wash it all down. Turns a bad day into a great day. Cheers!
- Patio view is great, and the bar service is top notch.
- Very lively... like the decoration and lighting
- Food is great but the music is just too damn loud. If you're looking for a place to have a great conversation look elsewhere.
- Great patio with a great view
- Like their desserts and cocktails
- Great place to mingle. Food is good and bartenders are amazing. 2 thumbs up!
- The poutine here is awful.
- Food's pub fare. Service is OK. Go for jackd up drinks + flirty service, not date night. The St Lawrence market one is more upscale. Jack is a fun night out. Can get rowdy on the weekends.
- Boy do they play that Rihanna loud in here.
- Do NOT get their new lamb kebab. It looks like fake meat and will make you sick.
- Try the Blue raspberry Lemonade! So good!
- Do not leave your card with the servers they loose your cards!!!
- Chilled frosty beer is what's up.
- Thanks Ashley (V)!
- Cheeseburger is good , the poutine fries is not that good, Cesar salad and crab dip are great
- The Steak is sooooo amazing!!! Wanna come back again and again!