Izakaya Torae Torae
1111 McCully St
Honolulu, HI 96826
- Omakase set B totally worth it
- Food was great. The o-toro was even better. It's small but turns tables fast
- The Hamachi Kama is great
- Great deal! Late night happy hour!!
- until April, BYOB! Bring your own favorite drinks! 4OK!
- Call ahead and make sure chef makes you dashimaki tamago and seared engawa!
- Cozy bar with limited seating, so make a reservation ahead. Try the hamachi carpaccio, bara chirashi, seafood shooter - everything is extremely fresh.
- (4/5) Busy little izakaya serving up an extensive menu of tasty eats. Try their tuna carpaccio, jidori chicken yukari, seared otoro don, and uni ikura don!
- It was fantastic here... highly recommend.
- Tuna tartare was AMAZING. Dragon roll was delicious too.
- Awesome place with quality food and service. Wish they had places like this in Hong Kong! Will be back when I'm back in Hawaii.
- Hamachi carpaccio so good!
- Great atmosphere and solid food. 720ml sake is a must.
- Get the Negiotoro Ikura with Quail egg Don. Add Uni too!!
- Pork belly kakuni
- Definitely make reservations, they are booked solid on a Thursday.
- park in the bank lot across street before you get to the restaurant
- It's BYOB. But if you forget, go next door to the Shell Gas Station. You can buy cheap sake with your beer.