- Sign the guest book, then go peruse the old ones in the corner.
- Go often because their flavors change constantly.
- Best ice cream in Lincoln, but they don't accept credit or debit cards.
- Maya Mocha. Oh dear Lord....It's got coffee, chocolate, cinnamon, and an unexpected cayenne sting that gently sizzles the back of your throat.
- Vanilla Ice Milk
- I had a scoop of the matcha white chocolate and a scoop of cinnamon in a waffle cone. My friend had the vanilla bean strawberry rhubarb pie ice cream. It was all delicious! And the staff was friendly.
- Blackberry lavender sorbet is kind of the best thing ever.
- Get the Cinnamon Icecream, tastes just like Horchata.
- Good ol' fashion ice cream with new and interesting combinations of flavors! (also the decor is awesome)
- Yummy and fun!!! A must do while in Lincoln!!!!
- Best Ice Cream ever, this is my favorite place to get it.
- They are lacking in vegan ice cream options
- Can't go wrong with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream in a waffle cone!
- amazing homemade ice cream and shakes.
- Ice cream was amazing...funky flavors!
- Try the Dutch Chocolate. It's amazing!
- Apple peanut butter marshmallow ice cream
- Awesome ice cream flavored and cute decor! The cinnamon anise wafer ice cream was really good. They have vegan ice cream too!
- I always get a scoop in a dish with a waffle cone on the side. So good!
- Check their Facebook page before you head over to see what amazing flavors they have for the day. Sometimes they run out quick though, so be prepared to sample lots and change your mind!