It's A Grind Coffee House
Coffee Shop, Café
- Nice service but sad to say terrible coffee :(
- Internet is free here. Mint chip mocha is ridiculous.
- Outlets are scarce.. If you need power stay to the front right areas
- Free wifi.
- If you're coming here to work (free wifi and lots of seats!), bring headphones. The music they play is consistently gross.
- The Hawaiian sea salt iced coffee is my everything
- Huge 32oz Iced Coffee for $3+tax
- I wish there was more it's a grinds in the city!! I love everyone about them. My favorite is their iced coffee, blueberry muffin (it's huge!) and service!
- Charge your laptop in advance and grab a seat at the communal table
- The hazelnut latte is perfect! I agree with everyone: bring headphones if you are working here - the music isn't the best for a working environment
- Ice mint white mocha is to die for! Creamy ice-creamesque :)
- Iced tea comes with crushed ice. Small detail, but it's awesome.
- Nice to sit outside, always crowded inside, love the comfy chairs. get there early. A quieter place with large tables if you need to study or work is Quetzal down Polk St by Sutter St
- Great place but gets really hot inside. Don't wear a heavy shirt or jacket.
- sit outside on sunny days, gets hot and stuffy inside...
- Service is awful. I've visited several times and you're better off going to Moka down the street. At least you won't risk having your order forgotten or coffee splashed on you and not apologizing.
- Mocha is too sugary. Also have never experienced anything as loud as the blender in this establishment.
- Second time here and I like the space and music, but the service and quality of the drinks is not as good as last time.
- Dog friendly, but not very good coffe
- Had the unfortunate opportunity to see the barista work. No good.