Ice Cream, Desserts
Copenhagen N, 2200
- Love the performance aspect with liquid nitrogen to make rack order of ice cream. The salted caramel was great. The rhubarb not so much (and I love rhubarb!)
- WHY THERE: very unusual stylish ice cream joint. DISHES: cool. STAFF: decent&friendly. LOCATION: outta mainstream (convenient). PRICES: average (reasonable)
- Delicious salted caramel ice cream. Worth the queue
- Coolest ice cream experience in all of Copenhagen. Must try! The menu changes a lot, so swing by to see the selection - you can always count on homemade topping and a vegan option
- Silky smooth ice cream. The salty caramel with the recommended topping is amazing
- I just can't dream of a more delicious ice cream! Freshly made ice creams by hydrogen just in front of you after your order...
- Try the coconut lime ice cream!
- Try the lemon basil sorbet!!
- whatch your ice cream been made in front of your eyes!
- Ice cream made right before your eyes with liquid nitrogen! Try the mint chip!
- Think this will be my favorite ice cream in Copenhagen. Will definitely try their ice cream cocktails
- Nitro G&T and the salty caramel are delicious!
- Some of the best icecream in Copenhagen. Freshly made in front of you with liquid mitrogen
- Easily one of the best ice creams Ive ever had.