Isle of Capri
$ $ $ $
- Best grilled mushroom and Cheesecake!!
- Caesar salad is one the best I've ever had anywhere!
- Very good service. Very good food. The Caesar salad is the best at the beach made table side. The bread is exceptional but, don't fill up on it too much or you will be too full to eat the main course.
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!
- Potato wedges served at what's considered to be a fine dining restaurant? No seasoning either. Not even salt and pepper added to the meals. I paid over $100.00 for the view. Not going there again.
- Best chef and food!
- ; the she crab soup is amazing!
- Every table has an Ocean View, so order the tableside Cesar salad & enjoy!
- Great food but it is a little expensive for a basic italian menu that lacks creativity. Also no childrens menu & I was charged a $2.00 plate charge for splitting a dinner & an app between 2 kids.
- Great atmosphere on the 6th floor of the Holiday Inn. Food tasted bland without a hint of seasoning.