The Island Tiki Bar & Restaurant
$ $ $
- the conch soup has a great kick! and the blue crab cakes are silky and delish!!
- Must try the deep fried key lime pie! So good
- The food was delicious! And the fried key lime pie is to die for. The only down side is that it got cold really quick and they couldn't get the outside heaters on. But I def will go here again.
- Great place to stop on the way to Key West for lunch and a coold Beer #roadtrip
- Stopped by on a recommendation and so glad that I did! Dinner on the deck overlooking the sunset was the perfect way to end a long drive to the Keys!
- O camaro tem gosto de terra. No gostei
- Sunsets! Steve's service. Shrimp cocktails!!
- Can't go wrong. All is good!
- Get the shrimp & grits. Wow! Best dish I had while in the Keys.
- They made me a shrimp po boy not on the menu and the blackened grouper sandwich, crab spinach dip and deep fried key lime pie are all amazing!!!
- Spent five days in the keys and this was by far the best lunch we have had. Try the hogfish flatbread sandwich!
- Must try the Key Lime Colada and the Fried Key Lime pie!
- $4.84 for a bottle of Heineken light
- Key lime colada is excellent!!!
- The Key Lime Colada is amazing!
- The bacon/parmesan baked oysters are the best!
- Great lunch! Crab cakes were good; one if the best grouper sandwiches I've ever had; shrimp/fish tacos were real good as well! Service was great.
- And yes, the conch soup is yum! With a little kick.
- This will be remembered as one of my all time fav restaurants! Just wish I lived closer. Food great...oyster po boy, grouper sand... delish! Amazing view on the water. Don't miss this one.