Island Park Restaurant
Food Court, Asian, Coffee Shop
38 Tingkat Tembaga
Jelutong, Pulau Pinang 11600
+60 4-658 3544
- chicken rice is awesome and the price is reasonable
- Char Mee at char koay teow stall, ask aunty to fry it wet, it's superb and my favorite.
- Char Koay Teow is one of the best over here....Wan Ton Mee is also good.....
- Nice chee cheong fun and curry mee!! :)
- Wan tan mee is good!
- Breakfast set nice !!
- Can try the lor mai Kai. A bit diff than other kopitiam
- I like the Chu Char here. Very nice for some dishes...
- Nice Chong hwa pan mee
- The hokkien mee and char koay teow is nt bad
- The drinks here quite expensive,rm1.5 for champeng
- Best wan tan mee n pan mee..... Crowded most of the time
- Chicken Rice is weird. Can't even swalow.
- cha koay tiao and huan tan mee also not bad .
- One of my newer lunch hang out places. Food is not bad, especially the mee sua kor :)
- The curry mee and CKT here are my favourites.
- Zhu char in the evening uses ALOT of MSG! can't shake the thirst away with 1.5lit water that's what I mean by ALOT!!!!
- The "Choo char" restaurant in the evening session is not too bad. Prices are quite reasonable.
- The chu char in the evening is quite good and reasonably priced.