- Two toilets in the ladies room, side-by-side. #neverpeealone
- Amazing spot. Get banana pudding ice cream in a waffle cone with a hard chocolate shell. Chicken fries, corn dogs, and other 50's fare.
- Chicken tenders and orangeade = heaven.
- Food is affordable, diner/fast food. It is good though. '50s feel. Always seems to have a steady stream of customers. Fun island spot.
- Busy little place
- Great service and friendly staff. Burgers and fries delicious! Great selection of ice cream too!
- Cute and old fashioned. Great stop for greasy food and ice cream.
- Has a tendency to be busy, but worth the wait!
- Best burgers around here!
- Amazing milk shakes!!! You need to get one when in town!
- Banana pudding ice cream is AMAZING!
- Horrible service. Waited about 30 min for 3 hotdogs same 2 sides of fries. Don't go here.
- Outstanding, friendly customer service, fantastic food, and very reasonable prices. I will definitely be back!
- Very cute retro diner with awesome customer service, great prices, and amazing food! I try to dine at local restaurants as much as I can, & this place never disappoints. I come back here every summer
- The staff is so friendly, and the food is really good. The prices are super cheap, too! They have the best burgers and milkshakes on the island. I highly recommend!