Iroha Sushi of Tokyo
Sushi, Sake Bar
$ $ $
12953 Ventura Blvd (at Coldwater Canyon)
Studio City, CA 91604
- BEST SUSHI (and celebrity sighting spot) EVER!
- Best sushi besides katsuya
- Spicy miso is a must try. Photo is jalapeo salmon dynamite which is also very good. Excellent service and atmosphere too. Will come back.
- Make sure to order the blackened cod. It's the best on the Boulevard.
- Their Hamapena and their albacore with crispy red onion are out of this world.
- Have a great time, Peter. I live close to there. Is it good?
- best sushi in town - ask for the price winning 'Live Sweet Shrimp'
- great place, try the spicy tuna on crispy rice cakes, ADDICTIVE!
- Amazing sushiiiii
- Spot was 7 out of 10. Not a huge selection of rolls, but cool little spot with a good vibe
- The sushi is amazing here!
- Spicy tuna on crispy rice, marlin role, albacore sashimi
- Outstanding sushi in the heart of Studio City. Try the baked crab handroll and hamachi w jalapeos
- albacore with crispy onions was bomb.
- Start with the California Roll. Smelt eggs on top of rice on the outside.
- This new policy of all your guests not being there together you won't be seated drives me up the wall and the table is completely waiting for you. They were understaffed and service was horrible.
- The food is great. Servers are nice. The lame dudes hitting on the Russian girls very loudly right behind us was SUPER annoying though.
- scrumptious sushi in a secret garden with a relaxed, intimate vibe. couldn't have loved it more!
- I LOVE that they do half orders. This is the BEST SUSHI!!!