Irma's Southwest Grill
$ $ $
- Pricey but amazing food! The lemonade it's fabulous!
- Try the strawberry lemonade. Order it and they will keep your glass full of refreshing strawberry goodness.
- The sea bass is excellent!!
- Try the lemonade here. It's fresh squeezed and amazing! It's not your typical lemonade; it has a fresh fruit twist. Ask for a sample!
- Un gran lugar con cmida bien preparada te recomiendo el pastel 3 leches es sper delicioso
- The house lemonade is amazing - it's a family recipe and not your typical lemonade! The guacamole is also incredible. Family business, super friendly, yummy and authentic food. Great for events!
- Newcomers to Irma's may feel intimidated by the quirky no-menu policy.
- Get the lemonade , but in my opinion it's more of a agua fresca .
- Always a treat and you must try the lemonade
- Lemonade is so good!!
- Fantastic customer service!
- Avoid the Guacamole... $7.95 for a thimbleful.
- tilapia tacos were pretty good & the guac was amazing!
- Spinach and mushroom enchiladas will leave you with a mouthgasim, and vegetarian beans are perfect!
- Order the burrito. It is not on the menu, but it is awesome.