- Apart from the great noodles, the chicken salad (pictured) is yummy!
- I'm full - one bowl of ramen and some deep fried squid and I'm done to burst. The food was very good, staff don't appear to speak English but you're in a restaurant- they know why you're here.
- Fried chicken bun
- More menu compared to the original but nevertheless, an ippudo restaurant that will not disappoint. Try the fried chicken bun. Great!
- Try the pork buns
- Delicious ramen. Ask for "bu la" if you don't want soicy
- Delicious pork buns!
- The Kerry Centre is a 10-15 minute walk from the Guomao subway station. Follow the signs to the China World Mall and go towards the Page One until you see signs for Kerry Centre
- Black curry ramen is special and delicious.
- Great ramen chain from Japan! Go on the weekend and avoid the rush hour otherwise will be a long wait.
- Great noodles. Basil sodas is pretty good too if a bit sweet. Come early or late for lunch. Line is long between 12 and 1.
- The air-con system malfunctioning. Food wise, no surprise here, all good.
- No surprise here. All good.
- Not really a good place for vegetarian, all ramen are heavily meat based.