- I have no pictures because its scientifically impossible for Insomnia Cookies to sit for more then 5 mins in your hand..
- Good customer service, but you can get much better cookies in this city for $3 each. Those were like Pepperidge Farm cookies warmed up.
- Chocolate chocolate cookies are perfect! Warm, and freshly baked. The smell and the taste is yummy! A must if you're in the area
- This place is amazing! I was thinking heck no, I will not pay $3 for one cookie. Oh my goodness, I am glad I did! Try s'mores cookies, because you will not regret it
- Triple Chocolate is so gooey, you better order milk to help you wash it down.
- This place is too amazing. Love everything! Freshly baked, and absolutely delicious.
- My favorite cookie is the white chocolate macadamia nut and peanut butter! So delicious :) They are so nice and warm. Delivered warm too. Open until 3am. Can't get no better!!!
- Everything is bomb af
- Chocolate chip cookies are very good. Very warm and and oozing with chocolate.
- My favorite place to run to for a quick cookie in the afternoon when I need a break at work.
- Insomnia cookies are delicious! They were still warm when we bought them. My favorites were Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Macadamia.
- Always get the chocolate chunk cookie sandwich with cookies and cream ice cream. Insomnia knows what it's doing. Friendly service always.
- These cookies are amazing!
- amazing.. fresh.. warm and gooey goodness.. best cookies ever
- A Helluva Mess :(
- Get the oatmeal chocolate chip cookie-- you won't be disappointed!!
- They sell some great cookies and other delicious treats til 3am!!!! They also deliver!
- Love these cookies, always fun to have them fresh, straight out of the oven.
- Every time I order from here they deliver hours late or not at all. I'm done trying. Cookies are good. Service is terrible.